Best Deals on Micro Sd cards

Dragonsbane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I just got a new phone that only takes micro sd as expandable memory and i was wondering if there were any good deals on Micro sd cards 2gb, preferably 4 gb, Or even the holy 8gb, I have found a 2gb for 19.99, anyone else catch a hint of a better price?

[quote name='Dragonsbane']I just got a new phone that only takes micro sd as expandable memory and i was wondering if there were any good deals on Micro sd cards 2gb, preferably 4 gb, Or even the holy 8gb, I have found a 2gb for 19.99, anyone else catch a hint of a better price?[/quote]

I bought my 2GB for $100 2-3 years ago. Ohh the regret haha.

A best buy near me had a 1 GB Sandisk Micro SD with regular and mini adapters for 20 bucks. It wasn't clearence or anything. 2GB was still 55 bucks but 20 bucks for 1 GB plus the adapters is a pretty good deal for B&M.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Is there any difference compatibility wise between a micro sd and a micro sdhc?[/quote]

Yes, A LOT of difference. If your device doesn't support Micro SDHC it won't recognize the card so make sure it supports it before you buy. If your device supports Micro SDHC then a plain Micro SD will work.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yes, A LOT of difference. If your device doesn't support Micro SDHC it won't recognize the card so make sure it supports it before you buy. If your device supports Micro SDHC then a plain Micro SD will work.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting me know my phone only handles the standard cards.

bread's done
Back