Best Deals On TRIGUN & FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Rightstuf currently has the best deal you'll probably ever find on Trigun.
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/lL0nSCsv4mzckIxLd-/browse/item/55133/4/0/0

As far as FMA, you'll have to wait for the DeepDiscountDVD 20% off sale. I dont think theres anything ultra good right now.[/QUOTE]
I don't think that is an authentic US release. If you see it says the publisher is Geneon, isn't it officially published by Pioneer?

Edit: Oh yeah, the one wasabi linked to definitely isn't the real thing either, that is if the OP cares about it or not.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I don't think that is an authentic US release. If you see it says the publisher is Geneon, isn't it officially published by Pioneer?

Edit: Oh yeah, the one wasabi linked to definitely isn't the real thing either, that is if the OP cares about it or not.[/QUOTE]

They don't carry bootlegs. That is a Korean release of the set, not a US or Japan release.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I don't think that is an authentic US release. If you see it says the publisher is Geneon, isn't it officially published by Pioneer?

Edit: Oh yeah, the one wasabi linked to definitely isn't the real thing either, that is if the OP cares about it or not.[/QUOTE]

It's authentic and I'm pretty sure Pioneer and Geneon are now one in the same...

It's an authentic release, the bootlegs are at like $5 on ebay now.:lol:

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']It's authentic and I'm pretty sure Pioneer and Geneon are now one in the same...[/QUOTE]

From their website
http://www.geneonanimation.com/MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=eafc01ed-8b58-4d69-8361-f68e33e709bd

GENEON ENTERTAINMENT (USA) INC., formerly Pioneer Entertainment (USA) Inc. is a full service producer and distributor of software for home entertainment including animation, film, television shows and music programming on VHS, DVD and CD. Since its inception, the company's strategy has been to identify marketing opportunities in a variety of specialized areas, predominately in animation, where the Geneon/Pioneer Animation name has become synonymous with Japanese animation. Other specialized areas include: Geneon Artists, Geneon Classics, Geneon Films and Geneon Special Interest.

Rightstuf has the Trigun in their weekly sale now. Also, for Full Metal, best to wait for a Rightstuf sale on funmation products

bread's done
Back