Best DS Lite bundle?

noodles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Well, my step-daughter is here for a visit, and more or less taken over my DS Lite. Thinking of buying one for her one, and wondered if anyone knew offhand which stores were offering the better bundles currently?

Thanks in advance...

Crap...maybe should have put this in the Deals forum. If it's the wrong place, I apologize to the mods. Feel free to move it, if necessary.

TRU is currently running a promotion for a Lite + Brain Age + Big Brain Academy + Lite Sleeve for $150. I picked one up for my girlfriend a couple days ago. Excellent deal.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']TRU is currently running a promotion for a Lite + Brain Age + Big Brain Academy + Lite Sleeve for $150. I picked one up for my girlfriend a couple days ago. Excellent deal.[/QUOTE]

i got the same deal.

totally worth it.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I too got the bundle from TRU, make sure you use the $5 off any game and the $5 off over $25 to bring the cost down to $135+ tax.[/quote]

Where do you get these coupons?

BTW, they also have a buy 2 get 1 free on select games at TRU as well. The list includes: Super Princess Peach, Tetris DS, New Super Mario Bros., Animal Crossing: WW, Metroid Hunters, & Sodoku Gridmaster.

So out the door ~$230 with DSLite, 5 games and a case.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']TRU is currently running a promotion for a Lite + Brain Age + Big Brain Academy + Lite Sleeve for $150. I picked one up for my girlfriend a couple days ago. Excellent deal.[/QUOTE]

How is the Brain Age case that comes with this bundle? Is it DS Lite specific or just for the regular DS and TRU is trying to unload it?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I too got the bundle from TRU, make sure you use the $5 off any game and the $5 off over $25 to bring the cost down to $135+ tax.[/QUOTE]

How do you get $5 off the game if it's part of the bundle? Where can I get these coupons at?

[quote name='Chris in Cali']How do you get $5 off the game if it's part of the bundle? Where can I get these coupons at?[/quote]

It's not bundled together, they just get each of the things seperately and ring them up one by one, and they just adjust the price on part of it to make it cheaper. So when you use the coupon it takes $5 off each game in the transaction.

[quote name='XCutioner93']Damn, I wish TRUs were still around in the bay area

BTW, TRU=ToysRUs[/QUOTE]

San Rafael! :)

also isn't the one in Redwood City still open?

Is the DSLite, BA, BBAcadamy bundle still going on? I might just buy one now since I got in on the MP:Hunters deal. This seems like a good way to get a DS.

bread's done
Back