Best Easter ever, but $$$$ Epson

Max Spider X

CAGiversary!
Oh man, Friday I got in on some of the craziest deals of my life!

In the morning, I woke up to find a deal posted on Fatwallet.com. Canon SD300 + Dell Axim X30 312mhz 32mb ram PDA for a smoking hot price of $306 after a dozen of stackable coupons and fatcash. My friend is getting the camera from me for $270, still a much better price than outside plus no tax. But the sweetest deal I've gotten outta this is the PDA for $36. MUAHAHA!

In the evening we dropped by T.J.Maxx. Found a Calvin Klein belt for $7, and a pair of Hush Puppies shoes for $1. You read that right. ONE BUCK! Seriously, I still can't believe I am not dreaming.

The day woulda been perfect if it wasn't for them goddamn Epson. I know that ppl have always had complaints about their ink cartridge life, but I never expected it to be this god awful. I've used it to print a total of 5 pages since I got it last month. Now the ink is already down to 3/4. Dude, those cartridges sell for $20 per color! That's like printing a page for a buck!

Nice deal on the PDA

I think canon's printers are best. The ink cartridges are only like 10 bucks. They dont last really long, but they last really long for how much they cost. The HP ones are pricey but they last a long ass time.

[quote name='Max Spider X']The day woulda been perfect if it wasn't for them goddamn Epson. I know that ppl have always had complaints about their ink cartridge life, but I never expected it to be this god awful. I've used it to print a total of 5 pages since I got it last month. Now the ink is already down to 3/4. Dude, those cartridges sell for $20 per color! That's like printing a page for a buck![/QUOTE]
You may want to check out some of the online ink sites, a bunch of people here used one; I think it was called InkGrabber but you should do a search on the forums to double check the comments from CAGs. I've had great luck with MegaToners and Monster InkJets on Epson, HP, and Canon printers.

Of course if you don't have a debit/credit card or don't want to use it online you're pretty much stuck paying through the nose unless you can find a place that does refills locally. There is such a manufacturer in my town, but for an HP 45 they charge $18 for a refill vs. the $8 or $9 I can get from one of the sites above.

WTF?!! I am sitting at home waiting for the camera and the PDA to arrive, and then got an email notification saying that the camera was delivered to a Steven Joane in St. Johns University at 12:35. I called up DHL to find out what the hell is going on. The CSR told me to calm down and she will track down the driver and get back my package. GEEZ, they are so gonna pay if the guy opens the package!

bread's done
Back