Best Ebay Store for bubble mailers?

Hey, I'm the one who advocates for Royal Mailers!

Reviewing value mailers, it looks like their price, once you hit 250 units, is about the same as Royal.

The only other reason I go with Royal - I prefer "POLY" (white plastic) over "KRAFT" (brown paper - this is all that valuemailers sells) - here's why:

Poly can, snugly, fit two dvd cases.

There's no "wiggle room" with KRAFT. You may fit two cd's in jewels, but you WILL NOT fit two dvd cases.

AND don't buy royal mailers via e-mail, buy it from www.royalmailers.com, it's cheaper there - and the coupon code I mentioned in the other thread is "SAVE5"

[quote name='pfp']Hey, I'm the one who advocates for Royal Mailers!

Reviewing value mailers, it looks like their price, once you hit 250 units, is about the same as Royal.

The only other reason I go with Royal - I prefer "POLY" (white plastic) over "KRAFT" (brown paper - this is all that valuemailers sells) - here's why:

Poly can, snugly, fit two dvd cases.

There's no "wiggle room" with KRAFT. You may fit two cd's in jewels, but you WILL NOT fit two dvd cases.

AND don't buy royal mailers via e-mail, buy it from www.royalmailers.com, it's cheaper there - and the coupon code I mentioned in the other thread is "SAVE5"[/quote]

thanks

I always buy from Value Mailers (threerb). No nonsense and they come lightning fast.

The thing about fitting 2 DVD cases in Royal Mailers might make me switch though.

What sizes are we suppose to get? I usually go to the 99 cent store to pick up large bubble mailers (2 in each package).

Edit: I just noticed the ones I buy are around Size #2s. I assume Size #0, Poly Bubble Mailers are the ones you're talking about, pfp?

It's not where you buy them from that lets you fit two, but the type - Royal sells both paper (KRAFT, same as value) and the stretchy plastic (POLY, what I use).

you have to make sure you get poly !!

http://www.royalmailers.com/Poly-Mailers.html

I think I started with them b/c they were lighter (about .1 oz, but sometimes that's all the difference) - I stick with them for multi-order shipments.

What sizes are we suppose to get? I usually go to the 99 cent store to pick up large bubble mailers (2 in each package).

Edit: I just noticed the ones I buy are around Size #2s. I assume Size #0, Poly Bubble Mailers are the ones you're talking about, pfp?

You're paying 50 cents each, PLUS the packaging is heavier, so you probably end up paying for an extra oz. of shipping.

On that note, if you buy 2 at a time, you're probably not shipping on the same scale that most of the people discussing this do.

I go through about 125/month, I can't imagine buying a "2-pack" - if you're gonna actually use them, you're best of shipping wholesale.

[quote name='pfp']It's not where you buy them from that lets you fit two, but the type - Royal sells both paper (KRAFT, same as value) and the stretchy plastic (POLY, what I use).

you have to make sure you get poly !!

http://www.royalmailers.com/Poly-Mailers.html

I think I started with them b/c they were lighter (about .1 oz, but sometimes that's all the difference) - I stick with them for multi-order shipments.

You're paying 50 cents each, PLUS the packaging is heavier, so you probably end up paying for an extra oz. of shipping.

On that note, if you buy 2 at a time, you're probably not shipping on the same scale that most of the people discussing this do.

I go through about 125/month, I can't imagine buying a "2-pack" - if you're gonna actually use them, you're best of shipping wholesale.[/quote]

Well I meant there were 2 in each package and not that I buy them one at a time. I do not ship things out too much (but that's only because I'm too lazy to put my games up on eBay) but the 100-pack sounds good enough to me.

I ship out maybe 20 packages a month, but this'll save me a lot of money in the long run.
Usually just buy them one at a time for 69 cents at fry's grocery but I think I'll just buy a big lot off royal mailers. :D
Thanks

[quote name='Hostile']What sizes are we suppose to get? I usually go to the 99 cent store to pick up large bubble mailers (2 in each package).

Edit: I just noticed the ones I buy are around Size #2s. I assume Size #0, Poly Bubble Mailers are the ones you're talking about, pfp?[/QUOTE]

I use #0s #2s and #5s

0s are good for single games, 2s and 5s are good for a few games, or guides.

bread's done
Back