Best Fish Oil

Are you taking it for better living or towards a fitness goal? If its for the latter, there are better supplements you can take with more noticable effect.

"nature made"

B0000DJAQU.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Reality's Fringe;2659328]Fish oil is fish oil. In all honesty I'd take Flax over Fish oil said:
yeah...

now that we've settled that

what's the WORST fish oil...?

i'd say the kind you throw up after eating dinner at long john silvers then going on a tequila binge

[quote name='PKRipp3r']yeah...

now that we've settled that

what's the WORST fish oil...?

i'd say the kind you throw up after eating dinner at long john silvers then going on a tequila binge[/QUOTE]

I'd say the secretions of some chronically underwashed "tuna", if u no whut I meen thar......

I just picked up this brand at Target one day- Origin- and have been having one a day (it recommends to have 3 but I'm tiny and cheap, plus I've read that just one capsule contains about 50% more omega-3s than an average serving of canned tuna). It smells really bad, but it doesn't taste too horrible and it doesn't seem to leave much of an aftertaste. Plus I have it at night, generally right before brushing my teeth, so it's a non-issue. The only reason why I have them in the first place is because I absolutely hate fish.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I just picked up this brand at Target one day- Origin- and have been having one a day (it recommends to have 3 but I'm tiny and cheap, plus I've read that just one capsule contains about 50% more omega-3s than an average serving of canned tuna). It smells really bad, but it doesn't taste too horrible and it doesn't seem to leave much of an aftertaste. Plus I have it at night, generally right before brushing my teeth, so it's a non-issue. The only reason why I have them in the first place is because I absolutely hate fish.[/QUOTE]

I use their brand of flax. I'd reccomend making the switch, it doesn't smell and contains the same general fatty acid makeup (3, 6, and 9). Also, you may be small but 3 a day shouldn't do anything to you...I think.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']y...

061211_britneyParis_vmed_2p.widec.jpg

hello thar![/QUOTE]

yes, I believe that works just fine!

bread's done
Back