Best Free MMORPG??

Musichead13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Are there any out there worth playing? I don't have enough time to warrant a 15 dollar a month fee but i've never played an MMO and am curious.

Ehh Runescape... I don't like it that much. I can't really suggest any MMO, except maybe a few, but with exceptions. However that list is quite small to, :p... The only real good MMOs are pay to play imo.

Atlantica Online.

The only reason you wouldn't play this is because you don't like the combat system. Its turn based. Very speedy turn based, but turn based nonetheless.

Um, Shin Megami Tensi: IMAGINE when it comes out (Its being released by Aeria Games. ) Its...pretty good actually. I mean, the combat system is solid, but the Mount system needs some work. Otherwise, its got the story and gameplay to keep you going.

EDIT: Before anyone asks how I know this, Its cause I'm proud to say that I'm one of the Closed Beta testers.

WoW - No, really....who are you trying to fool, of course it's WoW.

Also, Silk Road is ok, I guess, if you just need to pass some time.

If you like Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground combat, and nationwide war, Space Cowboy might be up your alley. Aside from that, Earth & Beyond (Space Combat MMORPG) is being revived by a group of dedicated fans.

~HotShotX

Tibia is a good one. You might not like it cause of the graphics, but who cares the gameplay is awesome. It's free but you can upgrade to a premium account for many more features.

MMOs take not much skill to play, I'd just go with online FPS' with MMO elements, like Warrock or other ones.

I personally play Combat Arms.

MMOs are alright, they just usually are very low quality, and require a lot of time to actually achieve higher levels. IMO I have other important games to play, instead of MMOs.

I can only say the P2P MMOs are good, however they can be Free to Play if you go to Private Servers.

Guild Wars. You have to buy the game (there are 3 versions and 1 expansion technically, though all work with each other) but it only costs about $10 if you find a good deal. After that, it's completely free to play online and it's great. Easily better than anything you can download and play for free in the MMORPG genre.

bread's done
Back