Best Game Trading Website 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGFIVE.COM nothing else comes close. I received over 50 games through them since nov. 2012 when they launched. And all games I really wanted. Everyone should at least give them a look.

VGfive.com

This site is beating the amount of activity I had when Goozex was running very well. Great community of traders (just received a game with active DLC codes for the 2nd time) and an impressive selection of available games.

vgfive

Any posts nominating Goozex have given me quite the chuckle; that site is a ghost of its former self

[quote name='sdoxas']CAG. Not as much trade activity as I would like to see, but you won't find better people to trade with.[/QUOTE]

I find all sorts of interesting people to trade with at the local Greyhound station. But, probably not what you meant...

I'm going to nominate Goozex since I'm still getting stuff from them. Most of it is handheld console games, but they are games I genuinely want so it's still working for me.

I'm also nominating VGFive which is doing pretty well for me when it comes to current gen gaming. I received Child of Eden (360) while Silent Hill Downpour (PS3) is on its way. I'm also first in line for Lego Star Wars III.

Considering VGFive was started as a place for people to escape from the stinking mess that was Goozex, and TZ's sudden sale of VGFive.com to Goozex, I rescind my nomination of VGFive.com. In the span of Easter weekend, it went from Best Game Trading Website to betrayal by a sellout.

Instead, I nominate Amazon.

Vote rescinded. VGFive sold me down the river ... directly to the company I was trying to get away from (Goozex)

Cheapy if you are reading over this thread I honestly think 99%-100% of users who previously voted VGFive would rescind their vote as of today.

The owner of the website just sold the site (with hundreds of users having thousands of points and $1 tokens) and now we are all hostage to our new owners (Goozex, which we tried to get away from in the first place).

It's a really sad day for trading websites but maybe you can use this bad PR to help promote CAG trading.

As a very active trade that is very sad to hear. I never tried VGFive though as it never really interested me in terms of content and premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back