Best Game Value 2007

Call of Duty 4

And I don't see why everyone thinks the Orange Box is such a great deal. Sure it's 5 games, but they aren't 5 $60 games. If the Orange Box offered any less it wouldn't be worth the $60

I love Orange Box, but I still have to say Persona 3 hands down.

...any game in which I manage to max-level the characters without really trying to grind (it was just that much fun....and I managed to take most of the last month off from leveling) gets my vote.

Honorable mention: I played the (expletive) out of Puzzle Quest (DS).

Cheapy, did you create this award this year specifically to see just how big a landslide the CAG community would generate?

I think you know my nomination.

I've put over 80 hours into Rock Band so far, so even with the high cost, it's probably been the best value for me. So yeah, my vote probably goes to Rock Band.

I want to say COD4 but Orange Box just has so much to offer. Plus, paying only $10 for OB made it even sweeter!!

But, thinking about it again I have to go with Ghost Squad. That game is awesome.

Persona 3 for me. Any game I spend more than 150+ hours into is well worth the money. Plus this game will only become more rare and in a few years I could sell it and get probably $60 - $70. That's all just guess work but I base it on the SMT track record. That sreies almost always goes in the "Rare" direction.

I'm probably going to be flamed a good bit for this, but I'm nominating the Scene It pack for 360. I mean, come on, it's hard to argue with a $59.99 price tag for a pack that includes four controllers, and the game is fun when playing with your buddies.

Was there really any chance of Orange box not winning? I think Halo 3 would be a great candidate but I'll vote Orange box since all the cool kids are doing it.

Orange Box fo sho. Hard to beat such an awesome compilation of games in a nice neat orange package. ( At least the PC version actually did come in a 'orange box')

Super Mario Galaxy. It takes 60 hours to beat the whole thing, including the "second quest."

Honorable mention to everyone's favorite omnibus in the orange box.

halo 3. even if orange box has 5 games how many of them are worth playing for an extended period of time? how many of them arent at least 2 years old?

Super Mario Galaxy. Great game with that involves you into getting just one more star before going to bed (too many late nights!) and with 240 stars if you replay it's a good value for the money.

id say the orange box. but someone else said wii play, i think that was pretty damn good considering you got a wiimote and minigames worth 10 bucks

World of Warcraft Battle Chest

In 2007-2008 I put over 1000 hours into one character (granted not all of that is playtime some of it is idle but still).

bread's done
Back