Best games that utilize GB Player?

bluetoast

CAGiversary!
I'm just wondering, what games look the best on the GB player? I've heard Metroid does, and Castlevania, Advance Wars.

As I understand it, FF Tactics Advance even has a custom screen mode for the GB Player using rich, dark colors to make the game look even better.

Metroid and Castlevania look great. Advance Wars looks all right (slightly washed out IMHO, but maybe I'm too used to the old GBA).

[quote name='Mulliga']As I understand it, FF Tactics Advance even has a custom screen mode for the GB Player using rich, dark colors to make the game look even better.[/quote]

Thats true, but it was designed for the SP, not the GBP.

MMZero and MM and Bass work great, as does Battle network.
Most of the GBC games run well and look great.
I've noticed a slight "slow down" every 7 seconds or so in some of the games on the gbplayer, but I think It's also the same on the gameboy.
Playing the old Megaman games doesn't seem the same though.

Pretty much every game I own was emulated well.
Although there are blinking shadows beneath characters feet in Lunar Legend and in King of Fighters Neo Blood (on occasion).

Nope, SS4Brolly, it actually does have a color mode for the GBP. You're right though, there is a color mode for SP.

Zelda Four Swords / ALTTP
Metroid Fusion
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario World 3

These all looks great.

Yeah, Dramigo is correct. There are 3 specific options in the game, normal GBA, SP and GBP. I just keep it on GBP because it still looks good in the SP. I like playing FFTA on the GBP, it's probably one of the games I play the most on it. I've played Mario & Luigi on it, it's good too. Doesn't it use the controller to shake when you're near beans or something? I don't really know since I always use the wavebird.

Wade Hixton's Counter Punch.

looks like a ren & stimpy cartoon, and plays like super punch out.

dont sleep on this gem.

bread's done
Back