Best golf game available?

It depends on what kind of controls you prefer. If you like the traditional 3 button tap system then get HSGfore, but if you like the analog system then get tiger.

Tiger is also more of a serious golf simulation and HSG is a more fun, relaxed golf experience.

[quote name='tyecko']Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour[/quote]

Me too. Once you learn the controllers it's easy to play. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Mario Party 5 are the only games me and my girlfriend play togther.

I love Tiger Woods 2004. I don't think there are too many changes in the 05 version though. Just some legendary golfers like Palmer and Nicklaus and you can customize the courses a little.

[quote name='havok2164']isn't good golf game an oxymoron.[/quote]

Isn't it true that CAG noobs should wait a while before trying to make teh funnies? Because n00b funnies suck.

I thought Links was the best console golf game last year. Are they going to have a Links 2005 this year, or did it die with the rest of Microsoft's sports titles?

I own hot shots 2 3 and fore I also own tiger woods 04 and played tiger woods 05. if you want a serious game then get tiger woods if ya wanna have fun and like stupid remarks then play hot shots

I also found HSFore to be a lot more challenging for whatever reason. Plus, I think it's a lot more fun in general. Tiger's awesome if you want some authenticity to the sport, though.

bread's done
Back