Best GPT Sites- My Experience, My Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

achokshi

CAGiversary!
Hey there guys! I was recently on vacation in Florida and just got back. Want to know how I paid for it? GPT sites- Get Paid To sites. The sites I am about to show you, many of you here at CAG may be extremely familiar with; however, I am here to share my experience with each site in order to make sure you are not wasting your time ( I am going to explain to you three). The three optimum choices for maximum payout for minimum amounts of time are CashCrate, CashLagoon, and TreasureTropper.

First off, we have CashCrate! This fabulous site has thousands of easy offers to complete along with one of the best referral systems around. The payment system is easy; every month by check is how you get paid! You get 25% of your first level referrals and 10% of your second level referrals (One of the highest payouts for referrals I have seen). I find that this site layout is simple and clean; this site is probably best for beginners and one that everyone should try out. Click here to sign up today!

Secondly, we have CashLagoon. Right now, this is my favorite site. You get paid so quickly (usually the same day)! Minimum for payout is $2, and trust me, with the offer selection, $2 will take literally 2 minutes. You can sort the offers from highest paying and free offers. Payment options include check, paypal, prepaid cards, and obopay. You have to verify your account a few times, but once you do that, you can just withdraw as many times as you would like without verifying. Referral system = 20% for first level, Second Level is simply 20% of what your first level makes by his referral. To be honest, I have made the most amount of money with this site in the least amount of time just by doing offers. Highly reccomended. Sign up today!

Last but not least, the most fun site around, we have TreasureTrooper! This is one of the oldest sites around and it is always going to be one of my favorites. The site has so much to it that there isn't really a place to start. First off, there is a $20 minimum payout requirement. That is totally fine because using this site, I have earned slightly over $180 over a few months. You can be paid by check or paypal once a month. I haven't had so much fun doing a GPT site (usually I just crank up music and bang out hundreds of offers) but with this site I was music free! You can find treasure, go on treasure hunts, go VIP, and join a guild to maximize your balance! If you want to have fun while doing your offers, click this link and sign up today!

There you have it my friends; my great guide (hehe) to the best GPT sites out there. Of course there are tons of other sites I could have explained to you, but I didn't want to waste your time with some of those crap sites. Here are the best of the best. Please, do yourself a favor and earn cash with these fabulous sites!

CashCrate

CashLagoon

TreasureTrooper

GOOD LUCK! :lol:

yeah i really like points2shop and prizerebel, but I wanted to merely focus on cash sites whereas these are prize sites. I have gotten plenty of xbox stuff from points2shop and prizerebel is very nice also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back