Best GPT sites that i have come across....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrice25

CAGiversary!
Here are some of the best GPT sites that i have come across.

Cashcrate has been my favorite GPT site. They have the most offers and the best approval percentage of all the sites i have tried. If you are new too freebies i recommend Cashcrate.

http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=1394336At Swagbucks you get bucks for searching, and you can cash in the bucks for prizes. Easy site, do a couple searches a day, and within days cash in for a free gift card. Very popular site, Highly recommended.

Gaming Lagoon is a GPT site that offers many games and gaming peripherals as prizes. The offers are easy, though they dont credit as often as cashcrate, and prizes are easy to earn.

For tips and tricks for completing offers quickly and earning cash faster, click the link in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
To start trading you will need Goozex points and trade credits. When you join Goozex and activate your account, we will give you 1 free trade credit and 100 points right away: that's a FREE game on us (*) and a great way to start trading on Goozex!

I like freegamergoodies.com the best. I have cashed out for game cards and right before Christmas cashed out my points to buy gifts. I have been doing more offers and trying to get referrals so I can get more games for my xbox.

ya, what site would you need me to join?
you would have to stay active for me to stay active though.... not super active, just hit it up at least once a week. i will do the same.

[quote name='jaydepps']I'd join Game Trailers, if you join Game Gavel under my referral link.[/quote]

done...
and the site seems cooo, im probably gonna buy from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back