Best GPTs ~ SURVEYS, FREE MONEY, Amazon Stuff Free! OFFERS GUIDE!!

gptplaneteer

CAG Veteran
Heres the deal. I have been doing GPTs for a long time but I never get to do the referral aspect of the sites. So here is my sad self trying to get some referrals. I am just gonna give 2 reviews on the sites I have had the best credit rate/ most money in the least amount of time. Here we go:

CashLagoon:
CashLagoon is the best CASH GPT site out there as of now. There are a plethora of offers and the credit rates are magnificent. I have completed almost every free offer and have made a little over a $100 with them thus far. You get 20 % of what your referrals make which is a very top notch rate along with a $2 minimum cashout. They pay within the hour; it is ridiculous. One time I got paid 30 minutes after my cashout. They offer Paypal, Obopay, Prepaid Debit Cards, and Check. Overall, this site is my favorite when bangin out a few offers for some good cash.

Received : Total of PayPal $100 +

Award(s):
Quickest Payouts, Best Minimum CashOut.

DownSides:
Nothing besides the phone verification system (make sure you put your real info on the site), but that is very minor.

Points2Shop
Points2Shop is my favorite site for getting products instead of cash. Basically, you can buy whatever you see on amazon. They have a fun site with a layout and points system different than most; they have the 100 point system. Every 100 points equals one dollar. Their referral system is unique also, as Points2Shop gives you $1 for anybody that signs up under your referral link and verifies their account; on top of this $1, you also get 15 % of what they make! Their site is very vibrant and they order/ship within a day or two. The owner is always making improvements and he sends everybody a message when he does. Oh yeah, can't forget the lottery. Every e-mail you read from them gives you one ticket. If the lottery isn't claimed in the week, it is raised 1000 points from the previous week (raised 10$ every week). So if you want anything from amazon easily (anything from amazon from games to clothes), join Points2Shop now!

Received: WoW 60 Day Prepaid Card, Black Wireless Controller X360, and X360 Wireless Adapter (Working on an iPod Touch). (I earned a total of $131.26 as you can see below)
Awards: Most Unique Site, Best Site for Receiving Actual Items (Mostly Video Game Accessories or Items).

DownSides: None really besides verification again. Once again, very minor.

There we have it; my reviews for the best sites around. I have been doing GPTs for a long time so please, trust me. Below is my offers guide. I wrote it primarily for CashLagoon but realized it works for all the sites. If you would like to sign up under my links, any refs would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

ULTIMATE OFFER GUIDE (MAINLY FOR CASHLAGOON BUT CAN BE USED FOR ALL THE SITES)
ALL CREDIT TO THIS GUIDE GOES TO MEDLER.
Click HERE

*Remember, be patient! Your offers may not credit, and you may have to wait before completing that offer again; if this happens, simply do a few offers at a time and take a break. You may just want to give the site some time to give your credit. This is all a learning process and you will master GPT’s, if you haven’t already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like points2shop I am getting you a whole buncha points! :) Cashlagoon is sick since it doesnt have a minimum payout!

bread's done
Back