Best graphics so far Romance of the 3 Kingdoms DS

OMG OWNAGE

I loved ROTK, but I can't seem to find time to play it at home. I still have my ROTK 3 SNES cartridge...I bought ROTK VII I think on an EBgames b2g1 sale, but with Star Ocean Till the End of time, Shadow Hearts, Dynasty Tactics 1 to finish and DT2 to play, Tales of Symphonia for GC, etc...I've got too much strategy/RPG stuff to play.

But portable for DS, that's awesome. Now I have 3 titles to get me to buy a DS - Mario Kart DS, ROTK DS, and Lunar Genesis.

They said it was a lot like ROTK 3, my old favorite :D

This is Koei. They aren't known for huge delays. The contrary really. If only they'd release a new Gemfire. That would be great. If I would hazard a guess. Maximum length would be 4th quarter next year.

I'd say if those screens are of the ds version. It looks to be the most graphically impresive game on the ds.

This is Koei. They aren't known for huge delays. The contrary really. If only they'd release a new Gemfire. That would be great. If I would hazard a guess. Maximum length would be 4th quarter next year.

Not that it won't be a good game, but what's so nice about the graphics? The only thing I saw looked to be pictures, and not in motion. Expect those pretty screens (like the horses) to be still pics with text over them or something.

Wait, everyone knows there's no way in hell those 3D graphics are being rendered in real-time, right?

Edit: Heh, beat me by one minute.

I thought so to, but the banners and the shot of the castle with the fire made me unsure. Click on the other section for more shots. Overall looks as good as the playstation and pc versions i've seen. I read a little chinese and my cousin over in Taipei ships them to me. PM me if you need anything. Not the battle shots of course, im not blind.

If you want to see a actual screenshot(s). Go to the japanese site and when it loads click the bottom most tab. Section DS (or maybe OS...?) That is what the graphics are. Nothing impressive.

In the end its Romance of the three kingdoms. You will either love it or hate it graphics aside. Everyone who knows it, knows whether they will enjoy it or not. Those who don't this is a strategy game. Enough said really.

[quote name='AvidWriter']If you want to see a actual screenshot(s). Go to the japanese site and when it loads click the bottom most tab. Section DS (or maybe OS...?) That is what the graphics are. Nothing impressive.[/QUOTE]

But it's ROTK, so who gives a fuck about graphics.

bread's done
Back