Best in store deal on MW3?

[quote name='htz']Best Buy has it on sale for $39.99 this week. Plus a $10 reward zone gamers club coupon makes it $29.99. You can get the coupon if you sign up for a free reward zone gamers club membership.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...0004.c?id=pcmcat8400050004#RZGamersCluboffers

Edit: If you wait till next week, you can get it for $24.99 after the $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]
Thank you sooo much! I enrolled in the reward zone membership, but its not letting me login. I put in my info and hit enter or click login and the page just refreshes.

Edit: Logged in and priniting now! Why is it $5 cheaper new week though?

[quote name='htz']Best Buy has it on sale for $39.99 this week. Plus a $10 reward zone gamers club coupon makes it $29.99. You can get the coupon if you sign up for a free reward zone gamers club membership.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...0004.c?id=pcmcat8400050004#RZGamersCluboffers

Edit: If you wait till next week, you can get it for $24.99 after the $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

They don't discount the $10 OFF of the regular price? I've had an RZ account for a couple of years now but never really shop at Best Buy that much. I got some $5 certificates thru a MyCokeRewards deal and my account is still valid.

Just joined the Gamers Club now.

I'd go for the MW3 for $25 next week if I knew they'd definitely accept the coupon for use on the SALE price and not just the $60 MSRP.

Thanks again, htz! I got it an hour ago and its amazing! This game is awesome. I got it for $32.09 with tax - $29.99.

Depends how much you want multiplayer.

I rented MW3 from Redbox and beat it in 3 days for $6. That's the best deal I think. If you want multiplayer, pick up Homefront from Gamefly for $8-10. A totally competent clone of CoD multiplayer, with an active community even now. Also includes very fun vehicle combat. A few matches ago, I spent a good while in a helo battle above the map with two other helos. So much going on.

bread's done
Back