Best Jedi Mind Tricks CD?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This seems so incredibly out of character ...[/QUOTE]

Really? I like rap music but only certain kinds... Jurassic 5, Mos Def, Beastie Boys, Pharcyde, Tribe, De La Soul, etc... I'm really not into the whole mtv rap scene though (except for Jay-Z)...

"Visions of Ghandi" here.

It's the first one I heard and got me hooked on JMT then went and got all their other CDs

[quote name='Quatli']I would get either Violent by Design or Visions of Ghandi. both are really good[/QUOTE]
they are both ok, i mean you already have psycho-social which is the best one by far, maybe you should get some of their buddies cds, outerspace or 7L & esoteric come to mind

[quote name='javeryh']Really? I like rap music but only certain kinds... Jurassic 5, Mos Def, Beastie Boys, Pharcyde, Tribe, De La Soul, etc... I'm really not into the whole mtv rap scene though (except for Jay-Z)...[/QUOTE]

It's just that some of your posts would leave one to believe that you have no knowledge of rap or hip hop to speak of. I'm happy to see that this is not the case. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's just that some of your posts would leave one to believe that you have no knowledge of rap or hip hop to speak of. I'm happy to see that this is not the case. :)[/QUOTE]

heh, yeah - I just like messing around sometimes because I find all that "hardcore gangsta" stuff so freaking funny....

bread's done
Back