best Kairosoft game?

Calinks

CAGiversary!
When I first got my androd tablet last year I bought game dev story and loved it. Now I see there are several new titles by that company on android and I am wondering what do you guys think is the best? I awant to buy a new one tonight.

I have sunk WAY too much time into Game Dev Story and Hot Spring Story... I've tried the soccer one, but I couldn't get into it... but that might be because I can't stand the sport. lol

Yea I am not a big soccer guy either so I never jumped on it. Now if it was Football story or bsketball story I would have bought that sucker day one. Haha

for me it's grand prix, epic astro, then the soccer one.

the soccer one is fun but the new game+ options retain the stats from all the old players so it becomes too easy. there's still challenge in grand prix, probably the most balanced. epic astro is good 'cause it's kinda original compared to their other games.

i found the weakest one to be hot springs, but all of them have that addictive quality that you can't put down... and it lasts for only a week but still.

I tried to make a tradition out of playing Kairosoft games over the x-mas holidays on my iphone...

This year I bought "venture town" however it's nearly as fun or addicting as game dev story :(

It isn't also that similar - I don't want to play the same game mind you, but I would like to play a game similar to game dev.

Saying that, does anyone know about games in the vein of Game Dev Story?

[quote name='Calinks']What is astro like? Building a base? What about Mega Mall story?[/QUOTE]
astro is like building a base + exploring a planet, so there's some combat.

mega mall story is like simtower.

@ternatsof: i thought they're all like game dev story >_< but really kairosoft tends to fall into two categories: building stuff or sports. i think grand prix and soccer are closer to game dev because you upgrade people and parts instead of building a city or something.

Man... moon base is sounding pretty good. Grand prix also. I might get the mall one eventually too becasue I don't think Tiny Tower is available on android tablets y

bread's done
Back