Best Laptop Deals right now?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I've been getting lots of ads selling laptops, and many of them look tempting, but I'm only casually shopping around and I'm not sure what qualifies as a good deal.

I don't require a souped up laptop, since I've got my PC for any major gaming (but at the very least, it'd be nice to run Final Fantasy XI and Steam games like Left 4 Dead), but at the very least I would like a stable Laptop that can stream and watch high def movies with no problems, and perhaps a DVI/HDMI port to connect to my TV (but this isn't a necessary feature). My price range is also $500 or lower.

Any good deals I should definitely take advantage of right now?

[quote name='namtrahj']I have a laptop request too. My girlfriend is looking for one to use for her business--basically she just needs to be able to access the internet and do some work with Word and Excel. I was looking on Ebay and it looked like there were some of these tiny little netbook-type things for around $300. The only prerequisite in my opinion is that it has a real HDD instead of a ridiculous 4GB solid-state drive and that it runs Windows. Any suggestions/experiences?[/QUOTE]

Here you go

299.99 with 120gig HDD. or 329.99 with 160gig HDD.
(the one below is pink but they have white and grey too)
Keep in mind it is a smaller screen of 8.9inch. But its 300bucks NEW.+webcam too!

http://shop3.frys.com/product/5755472?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

well this site is very helpful.....I have been reading this and am in the market...Currently still using a hp latop from 2000, about to crap out on me though.

These are my needs/wants: its mainly for internet browsing (speed), mulitple sites, office work (for school/research) starting phd soon.... ipod use, blackberry usage also, some downloading of music not much mainly something that can upload cds to itunes and blackberry device, fairly basic i guess.. wont be much video, but possible download a movie (seldom) would also do a desktop as well

would prefer to keep it under 500, so the cheaper the better. THANKS

dont really know about the processors and the other stuff for computers.

I wanted to re-open this, since my birthday just passed and I have a decent amount of money now. Any currently good deals meeting my previous requests?

15% off any Outlet Adamo , Alienware , Studio XPS or XPS laptop computer when you use the Dell Coupon Code : 7RW$B84LL0$WW2 . This coupon is valid from [FONT=&quot]10/19/09[/FONT] to [FONT=&quot]10/30/09 [/FONT]

bread's done
Back