Best Multi Platform Gaming Magazine?

shoe478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I searched for this but couldn't find anything.

I have a subscription Game Informer now because of my edge card. I'm going to try to get the $2 edge card so if I do, no more Game Informer for me. I don't really like it anyway, seems like the reviews are off, especially with the 6.0 and 7.0 rated games. 7 is close enough for 10 for me to give it a shot but the games they give 7's to really suck.

I've tried the xbox magazine for a year and I thought I would enjoy the disc but I've yet to put one in my machine.

I have every system so I'd like to subscribe to just one magazine. Any advice?

I would have said Game Informer. They seem to have more and better exclusives (Bioshock 2 anyone) than the other magazines, but you beat me to the punch. You should read the reviews and not focus on the number. Their number scale is very specific. I hear Edge is good, but it is a niche magazine. I thinmk Gamepro is the only other multi format mag so your choices are going to be limited.

I used to always have EGM.. I dont even know if they have that anymore... plus as the years went by, they got worse and worse.

But I sure have a stockpile in storage of huge stacks of Electronic Gaming Monthly

Too bad Edge is a UK-only mag with no more US counterpart. I wish Next Gen were still around...

I guess Game Informer is as good as it gets now. I haven't read Play in a few years now but I remember it having great design and lousy articles.

I would say Edge has the best format and info I've seen yet. pick one up at borders or barnes and nobles and i think you'll agree it's worth the extra dough than the domestic mags...

Hrm diddly erm! Speaking of magazines, where is the official magazine offer thread? I've been trying to find a free subscription to GI - after this AC2 craziness.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I used to always have EGM.. I dont even know if they have that anymore... plus as the years went by, they got worse and worse.

But I sure have a stockpile in storage of huge stacks of Electronic Gaming Monthly[/QUOTE]

Sadly there is no more EGM. That one used to be my favorite. I also enjoyed Gamenow back in the day.

If I had to pick one now, though, I would go with Game Informer

bread's done
Back