Best New Original Movie Idea Evar!!

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Poor Jules. "The Man".. "Snakes on a Plane".. "Black Snake Moan".. "Afrosamurai".. *sigh* what's happened?

[quote name='Scorch']Poor Jules. "The Man".. "Snakes on a Plane".. "Black Snake Moan".. "Afrosamurai".. *sigh* what's happened?[/QUOTE]
No repost link from the thread about Samuel Jackson's shitty sounding upcoming movies?

EDIT Can't find it, oh well. :lol: I could care less about Sam since he's been killed in SW.

Funny thing is, my buddy and I were talking about how Morgan Freeman will do ANY movie. We really like the guy but he is in some shit films half the time. Then it occured to us that Samual Jackson does more shit films than him on a regular basis. So, he is the black Morgan Freeman.

[quote name='valor19']Funny thing is, my buddy and I were talking about how Morgan Freeman will do ANY movie. We really like the guy but he is in some shit films half the time. Then it occured to us that Samual Jackson does more shit films than him on a regular basis. So, he is the black Morgan Freeman.[/QUOTE]

I always thought that Morgan Freeman brought structure and dignity to any film he was in. He's made quite a few movies watchable with his presense. Some of his films are very formulatic, but I can say that I've liked every movie that he has been in.

I'm beginning to see the same qualities in Don Cheadle. He is simply awesome.

I have been disappointed with a couple of Samuel Jackson films, however.

[quote name='crickett003']I always thought that Morgan Freeman brought structure and dignity to any film he was in. He's made quite a few movies watchable with his presense. Some of his films are very formulatic, but I can say that I've liked every movie that he has been in. [/QUOTE]not in bruce almighty, that movie sucked, morgan freeman or not...

[quote name='Scorch']Poor Jules. "The Man".. "Snakes on a Plane".. "Black Snake Moan".. "Afrosamurai".. *sigh* what's happened?[/QUOTE]

Woahwoahwoah...Afrosamurai? I think I just creamed my jeans :lol:

[quote name='valor19']Funny thing is, my buddy and I were talking about how Morgan Freeman will do ANY movie. We really like the guy but he is in some shit films half the time. Then it occured to us that Samual Jackson does more shit films than him on a regular basis. So, he is the black Morgan Freeman.[/QUOTE]

Umm... isn't Morgan Freeman, the black Morgan Freeman? :whistle2:s

He was in Pulp Fiction and played Frozone in the Incredibles...he's fine with me. Not saying i'll see every movie he's in (almost) but he's a good guy

That was hilarious OP. Thanks for posting that out...:rofl: That Snakes On A Plane:plane On A Snakes thread is some funny stuff as well. I can't wait for poster art, and when in the hell did Samuel L Jackson do AfroSamurai?

Morgan Freeman bringing dignity? this is the same guy that was in "The Big Bounce".

Samuel L. Jackson does take a lot of movies, but I thought he did a great job in Coach Carter.

[quote name='Fire']That was hilarious OP. Thanks for posting that out...:rofl: That Snakes On A Plane:plane On A Snakes thread is some funny stuff as well. I can't wait for poster art, and when in the hell did Samuel L Jackson do AfroSamurai?[/QUOTE]

It's actually an upcoming anime in a Cowboy-Bebop-ish art style.

http://www.afrosamurai.com

[quote name='jaykrue']It's actually an upcoming anime in a Cowboy-Bebop-ish art style.

http://www.afrosamurai.com[/QUOTE]

Wow :shock: That's the total opposite of what I thought it was to be. doesn't actually look half bad. Might not be bad after all. I was expecting a big B-Movie blunder.

I disagree for two reasons, he hasn't done anything other than feature films for nearly two decades. Not all were great, but rarely is an actor's entire resume great anyhow. Guys like Charlie Sheen and Randy Quaid will be in any movie (or TV show). Also, last I checked at least, Morgan Freeman IS black...

[quote name='Fire']Wow :shock: That's the total opposite of what I thought it was to be. doesn't actually look half bad. Might not be bad after all. I was expecting a big B-Movie blunder.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That actually looks pretty slick[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it's gonna be pretty badass. I've been keepin' it in my bookmarks since last year. I figure that it won't finish until end of 2006 or beginning 2007. As for the Snakes on a Plane idea, it's simple and refreshing that someone's being upfront about their movie premise instead of some misleading title so I'm holding my opinion till I see it. That said, the idea of snakes on a plane doesn't seem like it's worth 2 hrs nor the $8 to see it...

Snakes on a Plane 29: xXx Snake of Union

The director of Fast and the Furious 2 brings you a hit action-packed extravaganza. There is an old woman getting shocked by a tazer, pirates checking midgets in a shirtless hockey game, a multitude of full-frontal nude sequences by Jessica Biel, a robot screaming "I DID NOT MURDER THEM", a one on one cage match between a grizzly bear and a panther, multi-platnium rappers getting shot in the face, and a horde of zombies having a fist fight with a gang of cerebal paulsy patients while onlookers take bets on who will win. And that's just the first 10 minutes. An orgy of action is guaranteed for all. Also there is a snake.

Taken from IMDB :lol:

[quote name='camoor']Taken from IMDB :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

a one on one cage match between a grizzly bear and a panther, multi-platnium rappers getting shot in the face, and a horde of zombies having a fist fight with a gang of cerebal paulsy patients while onlookers take bets on who will win. And that's just the first 10 minutes. An orgy of action is guaranteed for all. Also there is a snake.

OMG! This movie keeps getting better and better. I love it. Everytime I look at it it cracks me up. SOAP, it's gotta go on to win an oscar or something. I can see it now, "And the best original idea to come out of Hollywood in years Oscar goes to Snakes On A Plane"...

Here are the top ten evil reasons why SOAP rules and has Real Ultimate Power:

10) It has a cool acronym, way better than girly-man LOTR.

9) It has Samuel L. Jackson saying "mutual-funding snakes" and "mutual-funding plane" in it. This is the exact same line only differnt that made Jackie Brown such a good movie.

8) There will be nudity. Not just any nudity, neither. It is a well-known fact that venomous vipers require hawt babes to get nekkid before they slither around on 'em in a really tense but sexy shower/bathroom scene. Woah.

7) Samuel L Jackson whoops tar outta someone with a mutual-funding snake.

6) The producers so get what's cool about this movie that they went and pulled it back into production so that they could add more sex, more nudity, more violence, and more profanity. They added 5 mutual-funding days of shooting more of that stuff. Man, is this a great country or wot?

5) An R rating is a good thing. The only thing that would make this picture even better in the rating department would be if the Motion Picture Academy decided it was so tasteless as to be unrateable. If they did that, there would be people sleeping outdoors overnight to get tickets. People might get hurt, though if that were to happen. Skip that.

4) Man, can you think of a better in-flight movie than this? I tell you wot, as soon as this comes out? I'm ridin' on airplanes. Takin' my pet snakes with me, too.

3) Did I say 10? Man that's a pretty big number. Maybe you already stopped reading. What in the wide world of sports was I thinking? Oh, yeah. How do you say "thankyou" to an industry that so completely had the cheese fall offa its cracker that it went and made a movie like Stumpbroke Mountain and then saw the error of its ways and tried to say, "I'm sorry" by making a movie called "Snakes On a Plane?" Short of getting the producers made saints, you ply them with money, give them free buzz, and go see the mutual-funding movie!

B) This movie will cause "normal" people to act crazy and say stoopit things. I can hardly wait 'til the PETAC (People Eating Tasty Animal Crackers) crowd gets ahold of this.

1) But, the A-number-one-reason this is such a cool movie that I don't even have to see it to be transported to celestial felicity? It has snakes... on... a... plane!

Found that on the net. Couldn't find the other SOAP thread, but I don't care this one's good enough. The CAG forums can handle two SOAP threads. The movie is gonna be awesome! I take back whatever quotes I made about the movie being a suckfest or anything of that nature. The trailer is just badass.

bread's done
Back