BEST NON-Credit Card Site - $850 EARNED proof Pic! Free consoles/$$$ PAYING $5!!!

[quote name='FeNoM91']Green is when I'm approved to receiive my prize, or when I do my offer?[/quote]

after you complete an offer and recieve credit for it

[quote name='DrazenX']its gonna be hard to get so many referrals[/quote]

Not really, you can get referrals pretty easy, as you can see I've earned a lot from them

Not really, you can get referrals pretty easy, as you can see I've earned a lot from them

So what's the deal with this site. I tried points2shop last week and that was a total bust, though it seems to work just fine for others (whom I now hate with a fiery passion ;p).

Well this is different, you sign up, and only do a few offer, even just one. Then you have to refer other people.

IMO, this is faster and better than points2shop. I have earned much more, much faster, and I won't run out of offers to do

Well I clicked your referral link on the first page of the thread and did an offer. I assume I did it correctly. I think I'll give getting the 360 elite a shot, though after my points2shop fiasco my hopes are pretty frickin' low. If I actually get the elite, I plan on giving my regular 360 to a friend/coworker. He wants a 360 or PS3, but like many of us he suffers from "lack of money syndrome."

[quote name='cjclifford']Well I clicked your referral link on the first page of the thread and did an offer. I assume I did it correctly. I think I'll give getting the 360 elite a shot, though after my points2shop fiasco my hopes are pretty frickin' low. If I actually get the elite, I plan on giving my regular 360 to a friend/coworker. He wants a 360 or PS3, but like many of us he suffers from "lack of money syndrome."[/quote]

Thanks for signing up, I'll PP you $5 when green, good luck!

[quote name='LarryGe']Thanks for signing up, I'll PP you $5 when green, good luck![/QUOTE]
Save your money. 1. It just seems silly. It's a nice gesture and all but I'm not quite that greedy. ;p 2. I did three of the offers yesterday and today they're all three listed as denied. I tried one more today and will see what happens.

bread's done
Back