BEST non-game Target clearance EVER!

georox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
Red Swingline Staplers are on clearance at Target. Check the office supplies area. I shit you not. Picked on up tonight. Go buy them. Was 12.** and I believe it has at least one more drop.

i-believe-you-have-my-stapler.gif

I bought several Camp Rock Acoustic and Electric Guitars for 22.00 and 24.00 each respectively. After that I overheard a real bitchy woman on the phone proclaiming "someone BOUGHT all the GUITARS!" I sure felt good about that one. :)

well i got a 5 pack of notebooks for $0.12. Ruler $0.48, there was a ton more but I didn't bother buying anymore I could the other supplies at work. My sister grab some scissors for $.28 and a measuring tape for $1.48. All the targets in my area no longer have the school clearance aisle.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I bought several Camp Rock Acoustic and Electric Guitars for 22.00 and 24.00 each respectively. After that I overheard a real bitchy woman on the phone proclaiming "someone BOUGHT all the GUITARS!" I sure felt good about that one. :)[/quote]

Same price here, I couldn't bring myself to buy them, and someone bought the last full size yamaha acoustic just before I got there.

Too bad I know my local Target doesnt stock the Red Swingline, I was asking for one of those a few months back when I needed to upgrade the old one at home.

bread's done
Back