Best Online Customer Service 2010

Amazon, easily. I have had very few problems with Amazon, and when I did, they were corrected to the extent of working in my favor.

Ever since I first did some serious shopping on Amazon last year, it's been my number 1 preference for online shopping due to the ease of checking/modifying current or recently placed orders, and the ease of contacting customer service. Their customer service reps are usually very polite, helpful, and easily contactable (although sometimes I get reps who have accents I really can't decipher :cry:)!

Omg Amazon has saved me several times! Yea, sometimes the reps are pretty hard to understand and get through to, but I eventually get my issue resolved.

Another nomination for Amazon. I've only ever had "issues" a few times, so I used the email option to contact them. Each time I was responded to within a half hour with each problem already solved favorably.

Amazon. No question in my mind. When I had an issue with some denied trades from Nor-Am they credited me(promo credit, which is no good on Amazon's warehouse deals site though:cry:) for them with no issues.

When Nor-Scam sent the games back they were still mint/complete, so bravo for Amazon for doing right for their customers.

I'll go with the wildcard Best Buy Reward Zone program. I've had numerous problems with the program: two accounts, purchases not posting, etc. They have always taken care of business and thrown me some extra credit for having to wait.

There's no doubt Amazon is good too though.

Even though SHC-Gamer, etc. seems to help out everyone who emails him, Wherehouse actually helped me more this year, so I'll go with Wherehouse.com

Amazon, with a however.

I only say best customer service because the quality of some items arriving has sucked lately, and I've been getting more and more packages coming by use of creepy van/station wagon.

Even when Amazon's CS isn't up to their normal top-notch levels, they're still leaps and bounds above other sites.

Have to put in a vote for Amazon.

[quote name='shrike4242']Even when Amazon's CS isn't up to their normal top-notch levels, they're still leaps and bounds above other sites.

Have to put in a vote for Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I agree! Amazon came through alot for me this year... especially when my StarCraft limited edition got lost and UPS refused to help me.

Sony. I Love their customer service. Had my PSN account hacked and they fixed it up nicely. Got some free games out of it too :)

bread's done
Back