Best Online Customer Service 2010

I voted for Amazon, but Newegg is a close second. Only reason I didnt vote for them is I didn't have to email them in 2010.

[quote name='lightzonlycast']I'll go with the wildcard Best Buy Reward Zone program. I've had numerous problems with the program: two accounts, purchases not posting, etc. They have always taken care of business and thrown me some extra credit for having to wait.

There's no doubt Amazon is good too though.[/QUOTE]

I feel you!

Does the EA Flash Deal count towards the EA Store? (I am a noob, I admit, go easy on me) if so I would vote because of that as well. But I need to take looks at amazon it appears. If it was on here I'd use Half.com.

Amazon, easily. The one time I didn't get pre-order credit on something, they not only gave me it after a quick email, but I got an additional $10 credit. Never had any problems with them.

I had a ton of issues with amazon, their shipping, their lightning deals, and other stuff, but all of them were taken care of in a timely manner and usually with me coming out ahead.

Amazon. They have a perfect customer service record with me. Every issue I ever had has been resolved in my favor.

Amazon, hands down, its been buggier this last year than previous years but they always came through for me and fixed their issues :)

i voted bestbuy, but that is cuz i havent tried amazon. i guess everyone likes amazon. ill have to give them a try.

amazon will pay for the return shipping label and ship you a replacement with one-day shipping. it's hard to beat that

Have to say Amazon, they messed up with a 20$ game coupon I had and got it fixed within 5 minutes and gave me an extra 5$ for the inconvenience.

Amazon gets best (and worst) CS for me because they are the only company I've bought from online among this list... To be fair though, they were great when I actually complained. Amazing service.

I went with Amazon but really both Amazon and Newegg are both great. Both tend to deal with any customer support issue fast and not only fairly but in the costumers favor in general. Bestbuy can suck my left testy.

Amazon... Easy returns and quick response from customer support. They are usually eager to please. The only other customer service I've dealt with before with is BestBuy and the lady was very clueless and unhelpful about my order.

bread's done
Back