Best Online Deal 2008

Amazon Black Friday, Spend your money Saturday, Super give me the rest of your wallet Sunday, and Cyber Monday.

I seriously dropped like $500 in 4 days with amazon and got about $1500 worth games, blu-rays, products and accessories.

Honorable Mention: Steam, DeepDiscount.com, GameFly.com, and Tower.com

Hands down I think the best deal of the year was from Amazon; a blu ray player and 4 movies for $205.

im not much of a BF overnighter.. but i did stay up not to miss amazon's sales at 6am that friday. excellent prices, without the cost of waiting in line in freezing cold. so yeah amazon bf.

amazon BF. this includes the entire weekend mind you. With Cagcast favorite fable 2 and some others on sale pretty cheap it was a good deal

I'll vote for Amazon's sporadic, but brief sales - World At War and Bioshock for $20-30 comes to mind.

Amazon during November. There were a few "testing the waters" type deals that squeaked out before BF. Like the $20 SW:FU and $30 Last Remnant (right after release).

It's a tough choice between Amazon Black Friday and Steam's sale, but I'm going to have to go with Steam.

Amazon.com Black Friday Sale

Just could not stop picking stuff up with all those fantastic deals.

bread's done
Back