Best Online Deal 2008

Without a shadow of a doubt, Amazon.com

Ridiculously cheap blu-rays like Iron Man and Transformers, free NBA '09 The Inside (netted me trophies and $32 BBV credit), and several other BF deals I can't even remember. Will definitely be anticipating for next year's massive sales. :bouncy:

Went with the constant Dell coupons. My friend picked up his 360 because of the $100 off savings and I partook in a few of the early instant cashback savings on games like GTA4. I saved a decent amount of money before it pricedrop'd and spent a good amount of time beating GTA4.

Dell, damn near everyone at work who bought a console used the Dell deals because our company 15% dell discount stacked on top of the deal.

I would say Gamefly end of year sale. From now on I am going to keep my eye on that site every year around the holiday to see what goodies I can get.

I picked up a ton of great deals through gamefly! Wish they were still going on, but I still haven't had the time to even play most of them yet!

Amazon Black Friday. I got Fallout 3 for under $40. And a PS2/PS3 memory card adapter that I didn't need but was too cheap to pass up.

bread's done
Back