Best Online Game Retailer 2007

Was going to put Amazon, but LionsGame has been great. Good preorder prices and the fastest shipping Ive ever seen (maybe because I live a state a way but still.)

Amazon. MOST of their products are discounted, always. Controllers $10 off, tvs a few hundred off, free shipping, no tax, etc... I Love amazon!

It was close between play-asia and amazon, but I'm gonna have to go with PA, just because my Halo 3 Limited Edition that I ordered from amazon came scratched, even if that's mostly MS fault. But they're both great, so, sorry amazon, maybe next year

Amazon. At worst, their prices usually match the best a B&M retailer will offer, and they often match store sales as well. Plus, with DotD, the Box, and even Daily Deals (5% off is still 5%), it's hard to beat.

Free shipping, no tax...

Amazon is still the most reliable place to shop for games, day in, day out. And they only got better this year with stuff like the Gold Box and Deal of the Day. But they earn their reputation mostly by keeping regular prices low, offering (fast) free shipping, and providing great communication and customer service.

Everybody give it up for Playsia. :applause:

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

bread's done
Back