Best Online Game Retailer 2008

Amazon wins easily. The DOTD is good for at least one good to great deal a month, and that isn't counting the other random great deals. They match deals from the Sunday ads and from other stores and sites. Their Black Friday sale was better than every other store. $25 is a low threshhold for free shipping, + no tax. The only bad thing is they discontinued the price guarantee.

Does Steam count for this, they had some great weekend deals this year? Stalker, Bioshock, and many more for $5 each, plus the huge year end sale.

After this past holiday shopping season, Amazon should drop the "o" and replace it with an "i". Maybe the tanked economy helped to motivate such an 'aggressive' slew of crazy deals, but regardless, I've never seen anything quite like that, for such a prolonged period.

i would say gamestop but most of the deals you get their have to be in store whereas amazon gives you the deal strictly online and they do it regularly :p so of course amazon for me although its a close race with gamefly

Amazon easily for me. No shipping for orders over $25, no sales tax and some very nice deals without the run around.

bread's done
Back