Best Online Game Retailer 2008

Amazon.com. Just too many good deals between the 1600 point card with Rock Band 2 and the $10 and $20 gift cards with purchase and all the Black Friday deals.

Honestly? Amazon. When they slash a brand-spanking-new game in the Goldbox, it's like 30% off. When they do it with an old game, it's Super-Cheap. I think I have bought more from there than anyone.

Amazon had the best deals on the games I wanted, most with free shipping, and everything was delivered in a timely manner in perfect condition. Hands-down, my vote for best online game retailer of '08.

Amazon - no real competition. Although I'm getting tired of buying something and having it be like a dollar less a couple of days later.

The prob is that I like Gamefly but they're all used games (i love used btw). Steam is digital (love steam too), but nothing can beat Amazon's huge selection with free shipping. Also, how come no GoGamer.com?

Amazon. Got The Force Unleashed for $20 one day and just got Lego Batman for $30. You gotta work to catch their deals, but when you do they are really great.

bread's done
Back