Best Online Game Retailer 2008

Amazon will win, but my vote went to Gamefly, for their $14 used deals. I bought a bunch of stuff from them this year.

the only time I EVER bought anything at a place other than my pick Amazon was once or twice from Gamefly... the deals this holiday had my wallet getting quite a workout

Amazon somehow manages to be the biggest guy while at the same time offering the lowest prices. For this, they get my vote.

My choice is easily Amazon. I placed over 30 orders with them last year. Their Black Friday deals were easily the best all year and I never had to leave my house.

Hands down Amazon is the place to buy games for cheap. They have a Deal of the Day and Gold Box deals for video games. Amazon is taking gaming serious just look at their site the Video Game category is listed in three different departments (Movies, Music, and Games, Electronics, and in Toys, Kids & Baby). Plus they offered some kick a$$ offers and bonuses on pre-orders.
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

amazon for console games no doubt, I was caught off guard by your inclusion of steam, I was not expecting to see it and already clicked amazon, but, had I waited a moment to read ALL the choices, the honors would have gone to steam. which I must say has had some of the best deals on pc games ever combined with the absolute best distribution service and application, it definately deserves an award.

Amazon is cool if u gotta have it day one, but GameFly is whats up if u truly are a CHEAP ASS GAMER, i got GTA4 2days after it came out for 40 Beans! same with Gears 2 even Amazon aint fukkin with that.. WERD!

Amazon.

Seriously, I can't imagine them raking in less than 90% of the votes. So many sales, free shipping to several states, free Prime trial memberships, and pricematching B&Ms.

Ironically I went with Play-Asia because they delivered on my item that no one else had. Even though they jacked me on shipping, god bless their eclectic choice of inventory options.

i say GameFly......if you and get to game on release day then you can buy i for like 15 dollars less than retail and it will be brand new with free shipping

bread's done
Back