Best online place to buy alcohol ...

I can't imagine it would be cheaper to order booze online. And they'd probably require a signature...what a pain in the ass.

a) go to the liquor store, and b) stop drinking schnaaps.

if you live in a bigger city drive out to the country or to the farthest costco the closer you are to downtown the higher the alcohol tax is.
At least that is the way it is where I live.

"For all the people who want to get fucked up, but don't like the taste of it, new Bubblegum Schnapps, folks. Two things that should not be put together, bubblegum and fucking drinking ok, they do not go hand in hand, and you've all had that same Schnapps experience, where your out with somebody whose drinking the Schnapps. And they all drink the same way, cause it's like candy going down. So that first half hour, where you're just sipping a beer maybe, they're pouring down that fucking bottle. "I've got fucking Bubblegum Schnapps I'm fine, ARGRGRHGGRGR!." Half an hour later, you're driving home with the Tasmania Devil in the backseat. "We gotta get him home!" He wakes up the next morning, and his liver is sitting next to him having a cup of coffee, going "You're an asshole!" Shut up and get back in my body!"

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']"For all the people who want to get fucked up, but don't like the taste of it, new Bubblegum Schnapps, folks. Two things that should not be put together, bubblegum and fucking drinking ok, they do not go hand in hand, and you've all had that same Schnapps experience, where your out with somebody whose drinking the Schnapps. And they all drink the same way, cause it's like candy going down. So that first half hour, where you're just sipping a beer maybe, they're pouring down that fucking bottle. "I've got fucking Bubblegum Schnapps I'm fine, ARGRGRHGGRGR!." Half an hour later, you're driving home with the Tasmania Devil in the backseat. "We gotta get him home!" He wakes up the next morning, and his liver is sitting next to him having a cup of coffee, going "You're an asshole!" Shut up and get back in my body!"[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']"For all the people who want to get fucked up, but don't like the taste of it, new Bubblegum Schnapps, folks. Two things that should not be put together, bubblegum and fucking drinking ok, they do not go hand in hand, and you've all had that same Schnapps experience, where your out with somebody whose drinking the Schnapps. And they all drink the same way, cause it's like candy going down. So that first half hour, where you're just sipping a beer maybe, they're pouring down that fucking bottle. "I've got fucking Bubblegum Schnapps I'm fine, ARGRGRHGGRGR!." Half an hour later, you're driving home with the Tasmania Devil in the backseat. "We gotta get him home!" He wakes up the next morning, and his liver is sitting next to him having a cup of coffee, going "You're an asshole!" Shut up and get back in my body!"[/quote]

No lie...........the last time I drank Schnapps it was in high school and ate about 5 pounds of bowling alley french fries with them. Barfing up rootbeer flavored liquor with that much fried food is enough to start a prepetual never ending barf-a-thon.

i thought it was illegal for U.S. retailers to sell alcohol online.

but Schnapps? it's better that we don't tell you where to buy it to save you from yourself :lol:

Sam's Club has great prices for liquor.... I have been told that you can buy alcohol without a membership because of some crazy law excluding private clubs selling alcohol, of course ymmv on the state you live in.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']"For all the people who want to get fucked up, but don't like the taste of it, new Bubblegum Schnapps, folks. Two things that should not be put together, bubblegum and fucking drinking ok, they do not go hand in hand, and you've all had that same Schnapps experience, where your out with somebody whose drinking the Schnapps. And they all drink the same way, cause it's like candy going down. So that first half hour, where you're just sipping a beer maybe, they're pouring down that fucking bottle. "I've got fucking Bubblegum Schnapps I'm fine, ARGRGRHGGRGR!." Half an hour later, you're driving home with the Tasmania Devil in the backseat. "We gotta get him home!" He wakes up the next morning, and his liver is sitting next to him having a cup of coffee, going "You're an asshole!" Shut up and get back in my body!"[/quote]

Another Denis Leary fan! :D

Schnapps? Yuck. To me there's nothing better than a couple of Twisted Teas if you're looking to get drunk and want to avoid the somewhat harsh taste of alcohol. There's twice as much alcohol in one as a beer and they taste like Snapples. You could suck back 4 in like an hour without even trying and then when you stand up you will be like woah I'm pretty effed up right here.

http://randalls.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

I buy from them when I want to try something new, that I can't find at any liquor store around me (Grappa, finer Brandy's, and Wines). Its been a while since I ordered from them. Shipping was $20 for, four bottles.

Really though get away from Schnapps. If you want to drink without tasting much try better Vodka's mixed with fruit juice. When the box comes its so funny. Its a big box (for only four bottles) then it comes with all of these big blue labels that say; "This package contains alcohol, check id signer must be 21 years of age." I had to show the Fedex driver ID, and sign for it. Then your responsible for paying local taxes at the end of the year.

The stuff they carry on the site that my local liquor stores carry is about the same price. I've ordered 3 times or so, and it was for harder to find stuff. My last order was in May IIRC.

Pete's Brew, Pete's Summer Brew, Pete's wicked summer brew... who the hell is Pete? fuck PETE!

coffee flavored coffee!

[quote name='sp00ge']Another Denis Leary fan! :D[/QUOTE]

Hot damn, after reading that quote I didn't think anyone was going to get it. But you did... LOL

You can also buy Absinthe from overseas and have it shipped here. Tastes like ass to me. It's legal to purchase it for personal consumption, but not for commercial sale.

That Vodka filled sword.. shit.. wouldn't it be cheaper to get Aristocrat and put it in a $5 lightsaber from TRU?

bread's done
Back