Best Overall Reward Site/App?

Terpsfan428

CAGiversary!
Hey Everyone!

So I'm currently a member of Swagbucks, PrizeRebel, InboxDollars, Bing, etc. I'm earning anywhere from $40-$60 a month. My problem is, I feel like I'm spending to much of my time for to little money. I have about 20 hours a week of free time that I spend behind a computer. With that much time a week I was really hoping to earn at least $50 a week/$200 a month if not more. Does anybody have any suggestions or tips to how to increase my earnings? I prefer to do stuff and get paid through paypal. But gift cards or any other form of payment will work. I also use featurepoints on my phone. So any rewards apps that I can use on my iphone would be awesome too! Thanks!

check my post here https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/278046-earn-45-a-month-in-gift-cards-with-little-effort-updated-42315-with-brand-new-site-earnhoney/

You have a lot of the big ones.  Earnhoney is a good one that's semi passive, i describe it here.  Other than that you'd be best served by adding passive apps to a smartphone that will accrue points for gift cards.  Panel App, Media Insiders, Nielsen Mobile, Appoptix,  
There are lockscreen apps, but those will only earn you a few dollars a month at most.  Other reward programs come and go.  Perk TV being a good example, at one point that was super profitable and basically guaranteed $5 a day with little effort.  

You might also look into amazon's Mturk if you have that time and don't mind some more demanding tasks

bread's done
Back