BEST Phone Plan (With Comparisons SAVE $$$$)

qualityman13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Alright, I would like to start by saying I LOVE to save money.  I am always looking for the best deals on quality products.  I have been using a basic prepaid phone for over two years now and I finally decided to upgrade to a smartphone.  I searched and searched and finally I found Republic Wireless. They are a no contract phone company that encourages users to use WiFi to make calls.  In exchange they offer very low cost plans using the Sprint Cellular Network.  Here is the list of plans currently offered.  
NOTE: When Connected to WiFi it's always unlimited Talk, Text and Data.  Also Repubic Wireless includes Free Roaming.

$5- WiFi Plan, Call or Text ONLY when connected to Wifi
$10-  Unlimited Cell, Talk and Text over Cell.  
$25- 3G Data Plan, unlimited Talk, text and Data (3G cellular coverage)
$40- 4G Data Plan, includes everything in the $25 plan but now you get 4G Coverage.

Now I have used the $25 and $10 plans.  The 3G coverage was very sufficient for my needs. I played you tube videos quickly and of course loaded web pages instantly.
Here is where it gets interesting, you can Change your plan two times a month.  So lets say you only need the $10 plan usually but now your going to be taking a trip and want to bump it up to 3g or 4g coverage.  Republic wireless will prorate you for the days you used the 3g/4g Coverage.

Here is an example
gNxZeqv.jpg

Oz0rTHA.jpg

Now lets Get to those comparisons I promised you.  Now I am going to make this plain and simple.  The follow examples give you the price of the phone and the cost of owning the phone over a two year period using the companies Prepaid Plan and Comparing two Devices. (Tax is not included in the numbers)

**Verizon**
Phone: LG Optimus Zone™ Prepaid $43.99
Plan: Unlimited Call and Text, 2GB Data Limit $60 month
Cost Over 2 Years: $1483.99

Phone: Apple® iPhone® 4 - 8 GB in Black (CPO) $99.99
Plan: Unlimited Call and Text, 2GB Data Limit $60 month
Cost Over 2 Years: $1539.99

**AT&T**
Phone: Nokia Lumia 520- GoPhone® (Certified Like-New) $54.99
Plan: Smartphone Monthly Unlimited with 2GB Data $60
Cost over 2 Years: $1494.99

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Express™ GoPhone® $249.99
Plan: Smartphone Monthly Unlimited with 2GB Data $60
Cost over 2 Years: $1689.99

**Walmart Straight Talk**
Phone: Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Precedent Android Prepaid Smartphone $49.88
Plan: Unlimited Talk, Text and Data $45
Cost over 2 Years: $1129.88

Phone: Straight Talk Huawei H881C Ascend Plus Android Prepaid Smartphone $129.88
Plan:  Unlimited Talk, Text and Data $45
Cost over 2 Years: $1209.88

**Republic Wireless** Sprint Network / WiFI
Phone: Motorola DEFY $99.99
Plan: 3G Data UNLIMITED, $25
Cost Over Two Years: **$699.99**

Phone: MOTO X
Plan: 3G Data UNLIMITED, $25
Cost Over Two Years: **$899.99**

So what are you waiting for?  Join today and try out the best cellular plan out there. Did I mention there is a **30 Day Trial**?  That is right, you can buy the phone and try out the service for 30 days RISK FREE, if you don't like it give them a call and cancel your service(You will have to send the phone back of course.)

**This link Will Save you $19 off your first bill.** http://referrals.republicwireless.com/a/clk/1v2q3J

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back