Best place to buy a DS?

jrhawk42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for an Onyx DS, and it seems most places are rapidly selling out. I'd prefer an online merchant that didn't charge tax, or shipping.

the only place that doesnt charge tax and would give you free shipping is amazon.com. alot of other online stores will give you free shipping but amazon is where i got mine and would be a good place to get free shipping and no tax.

[quote name='lokizz']the only place that doesnt charge tax and would give you free shipping is amazon.com. alot of other online stores will give you free shipping but amazon is where i got mine and would be a good place to get free shipping and no tax.[/QUOTE]

Yea, Amazon, you can get a free Prime Trial also, so free 2 day shipping. Right now they are out of DS's except the Pink. Probably from the christmas rush. They'll be back in a week or 2 I hope. I'm also looking for a DS also.

They are impossible to find online, I have been looking for 3 weeks nonstop online and on the phone. Only pink in stock. LOL!

Buy.com is the best price with $5 off coupon and free shipping for $124.99 but it's on backorder

Just got one off amazon. Full price but free shipping and no tax.

Sign up at Wiialerts.com I got my Wii from this too. Works great. It's ridiculous how fast these things sell out.

bread's done
Back