Best place to buy Board Games?

Resette

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
And card games? etc. (Ie Puerto Rico/San Juan, Yinsh, Dungeoneer sets, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride...)

It's hard to juggle free shipping places and low-cost places. Right now I'm looking at www.thoughthammer.com They have low prices and shipping is a flat $8 per order. After 4 items or so that's not that bad, but what if I don't want to drop 100 dollars at a time? Anyone have any other suggestions?

I bought from Thoughthammer. Pretty much every site only has free shipping on orders 125+. Thoughthammer had the best prices and the flat shipping beat almost everyone elses methods...

I also use thoughthammer.com and have been really pleased. The only drawback, like you said, is if you are only buying one item the shipping is $8. There prices are the best though.

If you're looking for only one item then try Amazon. They tend to be more expensive for the game but the free shipping on $25 really helps.

I know this is a very old thread, but it was a top google result, so I figured I'd share what I found.
gamefest.com
Their website isn't the best but they seems typically a couple dollars cheaper than most online stores and has a flat $8 (economy $9.50 UPS) per order.

I work at the Goodwill and they always have a good selection of board games and tons of rare ones too. You may want to try there as they are also super cheap as well.

some barnes and noble have begun carrying a big selction of "interesting" games like catan, munchkin, etc. plus you can get 10% of with a membership card and/or use whatever free email coupon is out

bread's done
Back