Best place to buy Funny T-Shirts?

dpatel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for a good reliable site to buy funny t-shirts.

Link
I was looking for a particular shirt like the one above but it was a little varied. I saw someone wearing it. It was the same idea as that one but it was a flight attendant serving someone.

Anyone, just would like to find some funny t shirts to buy. Thanks.

yea, that was the one I saw. Thanks. I'm not really a fan of the over priced Abercrombie and fitch clothing though.

[quote name='MaskedPlague']I understand that. I felt bad buying my "Original Gangstas" Space Invaders shirt there.

There are a few other good websites with good shirts. My favorite is:

Hot Topic

Good luck[/quote]

Thanks a bunch. I did buy the shirt from the A&F site. I was just saying that normally I don't buy clothes from them. It was very helpful. Thanks.

why not just take the image to a tailor and they can make it for you for probably cheaper than an abercrombie and fitch price

I've never really had a problem with hot topic, but Tshirthell.com has some hilarious shirts, most not pertaining to video games. Really funny shirts overall though.

Ryan

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Has anyone ever ordered a shirt from T-Shirt Hell? I really want the "Medium Pimpin'" shirt.[/quote]

I know people who have, they're reputable.

Does anyone know where I can get a green heineken shirt? I've been looking all over for one.. but I'm looking for a heineken tee that just has the original label or the other label that just says heineken across the front.

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Has anyone ever ordered a shirt from T-Shirt Hell? I really want the "Medium Pimpin'" shirt.[/QUOTE]
someone bought me a "school shootings" tour shirt a few years ago. tshirthell is definitely a real site, i'm guessing they are one of largest websites for that sort of thing. my two personal favorites are the "rape is no laughing matter (front)...unless you're raping a clown (back)" and "what about all the good things hitler did?" shirts. unfortunately, they got rid of the "abortions tickle" shirt.

Big Dog! I believe they only have B&M retailers though. There is one at Pedlers Village, which is in PA, about 30 min from my house.

I suggest joining Tshirthell.com's mailing list, they let you know when they have new, universally-offensive shirts on their site, and usually include some viewer hate-mail for good measure =)

Cafepress.com is cool because of the way they work (people make their own ideas and cafepress makes the merch for them), but the quality of the shirt screens are sub-par. They will stay on the shirt very long (I've had my "FREE ODB" shirt for, well, ever since he was in jail that one time), but they look kinda crappy. You can see the square around where they cut the printout and ironed it on, which doesn't match the size of the image itself. Faint, but grows more noticable over time.

Obviously, if the content of the print is funny/valuable enough to you, then go for it. I've gotten more good comments on the ODB shirt than any shirt I've ever owned! Just keep in mind you're basically buying a professionally-ironed-on graphic for $15.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Does anyone know where I can get a green heineken shirt? I've been looking all over for one.. but I'm looking for a heineken tee that just has the original label or the other label that just says heineken across the front.[/QUOTE]

Try Spencer Gifts at the mall. They have an extended beer T-Shirt section. I don't remember if there is a Heineken one, but I believe there is.

Also this is the place to go for some somewhat funny, somewhat cheap tshirts. Actually you can get some great clearance deals if you go into the right store at the right time. Right now might be the right time because they usually clear the shirts down quite a bit to make room for all the Halloween stuff which is put up in September....

John

[quote name='assassinX']if u want funny video games shirts check out www.jinx.com[/QUOTE]

I reccomend Jinx too...

I mean, that's exactly what you want correct? And it's reliable. G4tv's Attack of the Show reccomends it everyday on their show. And the main host wears the Tshirts, and they give them away sometimes.

There are also offers they give where you can get 1 shirt free with the purchase of 2 shirts.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/index.html

There should be some offers on that site for Jinx if you look.

Don't forget that the G4 team wears Jinx! and talks about them because the damn show is sponsered by them...

I love that show so, though.

[quote name='Papadoc03']Try Spencer Gifts at the mall. They have an extended beer T-Shirt section. I don't remember if there is a Heineken one, but I believe there is.

Also this is the place to go for some somewhat funny, somewhat cheap tshirts. Actually you can get some great clearance deals if you go into the right store at the right time. Right now might be the right time because they usually clear the shirts down quite a bit to make room for all the Halloween stuff which is put up in September....

John[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know. Spencers is one of my favorite stores. I have not seen a Heineken shirt at the many Spencers stores I have been to, but I know that they all carry a Drunkagen shirt, which is also sold at Anchor Blue.

They have some funny shirts there, though. For a short time they carried this shirt with Michael Jackson jokes, but stopped carrying them. Too bad, I wanted to read the shirt again.

http://www.threadless.comNo funny slogan shirts, but some are pretty amusing, others are just pretty damn cool. All the shirts have limited runs, with new ones added regularly. If they prove to be fairly popular they sometimes do reprints, usually on a different color shirt. I think my favorite is "flowers in the attic" http://www.threadless.com/product/114/Flowers_in_the_Attic I picked it up during their last $10 sale. I'd be nice if they'd have another one of those soon.

***looks like someone beat me to it.

bread's done
Back