Best place to buy memory for PSP

phishhead220

CAGiversary!
I have a 2 GB card I got with my PSP but I want to upgrade since I have a few games I purchased from the PS store. What's the cheapest place to buy reliable memory? Also what brand is best?

Thanks

I suggest to instead get a Micro SD card and a pro duo adapter, WAYYY cheaper, and works just as well. Micro SD is about $60 on tigerdirect for a 32 gigger and 25 for a 16 gigger (which at this point I doubt you need much more than that). Although they do no include the adapter you can usually get one for really cheap, although they usually come bundled with one. Actually if you check newegg.com right now they have a 32 gig one for $50. Or here's a 16gig with a pro duo adapter for 35 on tigerdirect
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5086224&CatId=7070
And yes this works, I use it and it works great, and I know I'm not the only person on here that does this because of this same discussion last year when this was brough up and I suggested it and a bunch of people thought it was a great idea.

Shoot, too bad I didn't know about the pro duo adapter. But I concur with Gden, if you can get the same amount of memory, and it works just as well as MemoryStick, at a cheaper price, go for it.

This week Fry's has the HP 16G microSD w/SD adapter on sale for $17AR. I think tomorrow is the last day for the ad. The microSD to pro duo is anywhere from $3-$5 from places like Monoprice, Meritline or Amazon.

Go for a microSD card in a pro-duo adapter. I now have 16GB for under $20! :D Got it from Amazon. I haven't noticed any read/write duration differences compared to my 2GB Lexar pro-duo card.

bread's done
Back