Best place to get a warranty on a 360?

Calinks

CAGiversary!
I am looking to buy a new slim 360. I want a no hassle warranty though. Basically, when the thing dies I want to be able to go to the store and exchange it for a new one or my money back. I don't want to wait 3 weeks for a replacement or anything like that. Are there any stores with a deal like this? I was looking into walmarts plan but I am getting mixed reviews. Some say you can do an in-store exchange, others say you have to ship.

Try SquareTrade.com

I've gotten warranties for my ipod touch and an external hard drive for my computer. They also have very good customer feedback from what I've seen, as well as good prices.

[quote name='Distortiontm']Try SquareTrade.com

I've gotten warranties for my ipod touch and an external hard drive for my computer. They also have very good customer feedback from what I've seen, as well as good prices.[/QUOTE]

Wow I never heard of them! Man, I have to look into this more. Thanks a lot friend.

[quote name='Calinks']Wow I never heard of them! Man, I have to look into this more. Thanks a lot friend.[/QUOTE]
Np bro. They are simple, cheap, and reliable. Not much to go wrong there.

I third Squaretrade. I have quite a few of my electronics insured through them. Their sign-up and claim processes are easy and you can often find coupons for 10-30% off the insurance price.

Thanks again, I just bought a warranty for 30 bucks. I'm kind of wondering if I should have gotten the accidental coverage though, you never know with these things.

bread's done
Back