Best place to get Starcraft 2? (I have coupons...)

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
I have two online coupons for Gamestop.com, one for $20 off and one for $10 off, and these can ONLY be redeemed online. Would my best bet be to just use the $20 off coupon, spend the minimum $5 on shipping and get it from Gamestop.com? What are some other good promotions for the game? Because it comes out exactly in a week, so I assume there will be a handful of decent promos coming out.

My advice is to see what the weekend ads have, which should be hitting this site anytime now. If nothing is in there, use the $20 coupon. It seems like Blizzard games rarely go on sale till the sequel/expansion is due, so if you can't hit anything in the ads, jump on whatever you can get. Me personally, I doubt any sale prices are gonna hit at all for this one the first month, cause they know it's one of the handful of PC games that will actually sell a good amount of copies(like the Sims and other blizzard titles). The only thing I could think there might be would be promos at stores for free items w/purchase.

There's this deal for the collector's edition over at slickdeals, but it involves rebates/cashback.

Edit: nvm, apparently it is dead now

Last edited by a moderator:
Dell just put out a deal this morning on the standard edition for $44.99. You can get 10% BCB if you search dvd player. Credit to slickdeals

Thinking of just grabbing the special edition on Amazon and save on tax rather than buying it in stores. Is there a bing cashback for Amazon or anyone know a good cashback or special promos going on for some websites that have the special edition or even the reg?

I think theres still 500 bonus reward zone points at Best Buy for preordering SC2, which also includes the special edition. Not nearly as good as Kmart's deal.

Is there any bing cashback for bestbuy.com going on right now? I'm about to purchase the collector's edition with the 500 gamer pts + a $10 rewards certificate right now and bing cashback would really be a great addition.

bread's done
Back