Best place to live in Seattle area?

gamingninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
To the Seattle and surrounding area CAGers. My wife and I are planning on moving to Seattle(which is where she's from) next spring/early summer. what are some of the best places to live/raise a family?

Inside Seattle:
Magnolia
Queen Anne

On the outskirts of Seattle, the cost of living is lower and houses are cheaper. Shoreline, Everett, Bellevue, Tacoma, Renton (okay I know I'm naming cities) are pretty good places to live.

[quote name='gamingninja']Thats exactly what I'm lookin for vietgurl surrounding towns and suburbs. any1 know any thing about monroe or snohomish?[/QUOTE]

They're both smaller predominantly middle class towns. I don't know much about Monroe but Snohomish is a pretty close knit community.

I did ask she grew up in the renton and sumner areas and her folks still live in renton. her sisters live in the aubur and puyallup areas so I want to avoid those. She doesn't really know to much about northern seattle which is where we wouyld most likly move to so we can be far enuff away from her sisters so they don't show up all the time or expect us to watch their kids

bread's done
Back