Best place to purchase imported games from

mariska

CAGiversary!
What's the best site (cheapest and reliable) to purchase imported games from? Specifically, I'm looking to import Yakuza of the End right now and possibly a few other games in the future. The only site I really know about is play-asia. That or ebay. Are there any others out there? Play-Asia is so damned expensive.

[quote name='mariska']What's the best site (cheapest and reliable) to purchase imported games from? Specifically, I'm looking to import Yakuza of the End right now and possibly a few other games in the future. The only site I really know about is play-asia. That or ebay. Are there any others out there? Play-Asia is so damned expensive.[/QUOTE]

You could try estarland.com. I have had luck a few times for imports at decent prices.

I have used play asia and renchi.com w/o problems. But the important question is are there any good games to import? I haven't done it in a while because it hasn't been worth it. Now back in the gamecube day I used to import all the time lol. Any good Xbox 360 imports?

I've been using NCSX and Playasia for years. Both are great. Prices are a bit higher at NCSX but shipping is cheaper so it's mostly a draw. Plus they're really cool people. I haven't really had any interactions with the Playasia people.

EDIT - Although Phenommsu is right, it isn't like the heyday of the Saturn/Dreamcast/PS2 when there was good/new stuff to import on a monthly if not weekly basis. It sucks that we finally get a couple mainstream consoles with limited or no regional lockout and all of the sudden, there's nothing worth importing. I think the extent of my purchases from both places the past 4 years have been Japanese PSN cards, various controllers, and a few PSP games from Europe or Asia.

bread's done
Back