Best Place To Sell Computer Parts?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I may be in the process of upgrading my PC soon, which means swapping out my old motherboard, GPU, CPU, and so forth.

I was wondering what online vendor would be the best place to potentially make back the most money for these used parts? Normally I would use EBay, but their prices tend to be all over the place, and I worry about potentially making pennies when I could be making dollars. Are there other alternatives regarding PC parts, or will I just have to stick to EBay and roll the dice?

How old are the parts? If they are more than 2 years, they arent gonna be worth much.

eBay would probably be your best bet, but you can also try Craigslist, but your audience is a lot smaller, but you dont have to pay fees.

I believe you can sell parts of Amazon as well, but I've never used them before.

You might do ok at computer enthusiast forums like overclock.net or hardocp.com (their forums are hardforum.com), but you may have to have "standing" in the community before they allow you to sell stuff on their forums.

bread's done
Back