Best place to sell (sealed) McDonald's/etc toys?

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey,

Just wondering if there's a particular forum/place to sell fast food toys? I have quite a few in a bureau of mine at my house that has a bunch that are still sealed (BK Dragonball, McD Disney stuff, Hello Kitty, etc) mostly being from 2000-2004 or so. I also have LOTS of opened toys, too, that I know some collectors might look for to complete their collection. Not looking to make huge profit, really, but just some money/satisfaction it's someplace better than my bureau haha.

Thanks!

I checked eBay, most stuff goes unsold, and frankly I hate paying for listings on eBay. I was thinking more of a forum or somewhere where people post want lists, etc

Uhh...do people really buy this crap? Well...a local craigslist ad will be free and you might get a taker, but I'm thinking that's pretty niche for someone that will assign value to a bunch of happy meal toys.

I went to this giant flea market type of place and they there was a booth selling nothing but Mcdonalds toys, like the ones your trying to sell. I didn't actually go in the to see (So I have no idea the prices of the stuff) but yeah, they were Mcdonalds toys, and people were in there. I'd say a flea market, swap meet, or Ebay.

Haha yes people do buy these. My mom had tons from around the mid 80s maybe? California Raisins and all kinds of weird stuff. She sold a lot of them on Ebay a while back and made off fairly well. You'd certainly have the widest audience there, but you might also consider selling them when they're older.

bread's done
Back