Best place to trade in my Xbox 360? Want to buy Gears 3 360 bundle.

Escobar4Life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Anyone know where I'll get the most for trading in my 360 Elite?

I'm thinking of trading it in at amazon.com but after searching I don't find the standard 360 Elite to select and trade in. They only list like 2 different bundles. I can't select those because they came with a game and or an additional controller. It doesn't help that my elite comes with a 250gb hdd since I upgraded it. I'm sure if I select the Splinter Cell 360 Bundle that's listen on amazon as the one I'm trading it will get rejected for not coming with the extra controller and the game.

I really want to trade it on amazon.com because I have $40 worth of credit already. I contacted amazon but they couldn't help me at all. I'd like to trade it in as soon as possible because amazon takes a while to process trade ins and I want to have the credit as soon as possible.

What would you do? Where can I get the most for my 360 Elite? Thanks.

Gamestop is giving an extra $50 for consoles towards the purchase of a new one. Not sure it it'll work on a pre-order, though. It would come to $120 in trade for your elite, which isn't bad.

Will they give me an extra $50 even if I'm not a rewards member? I'll go ask or call them tomorrow.

I don't want to deal with ebay. I don't even have a paypal anymore. And the biggest problem is that the 360 might die some day so I'll get rid of it before it happens and get some money off it. That's the best I can do.

If I can get $120 at Gamestop I'd be happy.

I was able to trade in my modern warfare 2 360 xbox for the gears of war 360 about a month ago. I'll advise you to talk with the manager at your gamestop cause the other employees might say no to pre-orders. This is what happened to me. Then I came back to speak with the manager and he said that pre-orders were accepted. I got $60 for it plus the extra $50. I also had to pay off the rest of the gears of war system then.

You only get the extra $50 if it is going towards a new console. If you trade it it now towards the Gears 3 console, you will have to pay the balance at the same time as mentioned by FuzTurtle.

I went to a GS today and they said they couldn't let me trade it in towards the Gears 3 bundle since it's not out yet. I'll try a different gamestop.

bread's done
Back