Best place to trade in Paper Mario GC?

valleyvampiress

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
How much do you think I can get for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door? I just got it brand new and only played it for about 10min. before I just couldn't get passed the RPG aspects of it. I thought it would be a little like the old 2D Marios from the back of the cover, but it wasn't so I'm looking to trade it in. I don't want to get some pewny amount though. Where's the best place to trade it?

I agree with levi, trade it here and you'll get much more out of it.

However, if you feel you absolutely must trade it in at a store I suggest a Gamerush if you have one near you.

[quote name='joystickz']does it have a "Best Seller" seal on the box art?[/quote]

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='cag1000']ill trade ya a bunch of sports games for it?
check it out
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=624193#624193[/quote]

:) Thanks but no thanks. I'm not a big fan of sports games.

Rig, it's the one with the best seller thing on it. Also, I would only trade it for games or cash, whichever one. :)

Rockhero, I guess I'd let it go for like $38 including shipping and bubbly envelope.[/quote]

Thanks guys, but I don't see anything of interest... except maybe Ninja Gaiden, but that wouldn't be a fair trade. :\ Maybe I'll just sell it on ebay or something like levi said.

[quote name='valleyvampiress']Thanks guys, but I don't see anything of interest... except maybe Ninja Gaiden, but that wouldn't be a fair trade. :\ Maybe I'll just sell it on ebay or something like levi said.[/quote]

Ninja Gaiden and something else than? Can we workout some kind of deal? :)

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='valleyvampiress']Thanks guys, but I don't see anything of interest... except maybe Ninja Gaiden, but that wouldn't be a fair trade. :\ Maybe I'll just sell it on ebay or something like levi said.[/quote]

Ninja Gaiden and something else than? Can we workout some kind of deal? :)[/quote]

What else you got? ;)

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='valleyvampiress']Thanks guys, but I don't see anything of interest... except maybe Ninja Gaiden, but that wouldn't be a fair trade. :\ Maybe I'll just sell it on ebay or something like levi said.[/quote]

Ninja Gaiden and something else than? Can we workout some kind of deal? :)[/quote]

What else you got? ;)[/quote]

PM sent!

[quote name='DenisDFat']i laugh when dumb people traqde in good games.[/quote]

Woah, you like a game?!? Miracles do happen!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='DenisDFat']i laugh when dumb people traqde in good games.[/quote]

Woah, you like a game?!? Miracles do happen![/quote]

DDD has been touched by the hand of god.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='DenisDFat']i laugh when dumb people traqde in good games.[/quote]

Woah, you like a game?!? Miracles do happen![/quote]

Good thing you quoted it, otherwise he might realize what he said and edit it.

Personally, I think it's a good game. PM on the 64 was good too...

[quote name='DenisDFat']i laugh when dumb people traqde in good games.[/quote]

Not liking RPG's doesn't make someone dumb, it's called personal preference. Now who's the dumb one if I had to explain that? ;)

bread's done
Back