Best place to trade in used games?

variablesunknown

CAGiversary!
I am interested in trading in about 10 used games in exchange for burnout revenge for the 360. I have never traded in used games before, could you guys fill me in with which retailer (gamestop, gamerush, gamecrazy etc..) would offer the best deal for my trades? Thanks for your help!:)

Probably Gamerush or Gamecrazy. You could probably get even more money by selling them on EBay or selling them on this site though

I'd give you $6 for Substance. GameCrazy sells it for $10 used anyways, so they'd probably give ~$2 or $3.

[quote name='mjkusy13']Doesn't FYE have some really high trade-in prices?[/quote]

from what I've seen FYE is very limited to their selection of games so no good for trading in there.

[quote name='mjkusy13']Doesn't FYE have some really high trade-in prices?[/QUOTE]

They used to have some insane prices on a number of games but now have adjusted.

I don't know how Gamerush has been (don't have one :whistle2:() but I'd say that the party is over for most games of this generation. You'd certainly be better off selling them yourself.

Until the merger with Gamestop, EB had some very good trade-in deals on mid-range games . . . GS killed them.

bread's done
Back