Best price for a PS Vita?

There was recently a $199 AT&T Bundle, forget who was selling it so check the deals page. The best deal was during Black Friday where Amazon sold the Assassins Creed bundle with 2 free games and 3 months of PS+ for $179.99

I think it was sponsored by Sony. If you are in no hurry just keep checking the deals forum because the Vita is still not selling well. Sad really cause it's a kick ass little system.

GS is selling it for $179.99 (used), and if you have a decent amount of PUR points you can use them to cash in for a $10+ off any GS item and also a $25 off any used Vita coupon. Also, all systems are trading in for an extra 50% so if you have a PSP or anything you don't want you can trade towards it.

[quote name='vince726'][quote name='Rodster']Here you go Cowboom has a few pre-owned Assassin Creed bundles for sale $178.57

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1324876[/QUO
I have never ordered from Cowboom..any problems with them..[/QUOTE]
There's a Cowboom thread in the deals forum, from what i've read they are pretty legit and those that ordered from them are happy with their purchase. But I would ask that question in that thread they'll give you better info based on their purchase experience.

Hillary+SPAMMER!.jpg

bread's done
Back