best price for dualshock 3?

bkfountain

CAGiversary!
I recently got a ps3 off ebay, and it came with some crappy chinese wired controller, didn't even have the buttons labeled with X,O, square, triange..lol.

Anyways, I don't really want to pay $55 for a controller, as it seems rather pricey for a controller. I was wondering if anyone here knew of a deal on these.

Thanks..

Check Amazon, they sell them at $40 dollars new I believe. Used, you could probably get a bit more off.

Radioshack had them for $29.99 on BF. I don't know of any current deals, but maybe you could buy or trade for one from someone who hit up that sale.

Same, just posting here to see if anything comes up. I just got a Go and I want to use a PS3 controller with it.

The cheapest option would probably be to grab one of those Ratchet & Clank/Dual Shock 3 or Uncharted/Dual Shock 3 bundles from whichever store has them and then trade the game into Gamestop for $20 credit/off anything in the store.

Both games bundled with the DS3 in that holiday bundle work for the $20 off promo and many people(myself included) have managed to trade in the games and get the credit put on our EDGE cards or a gift card.

The bundles are priced at $59.99 and it's still a pretty decent deal, since the price of a DS 3 by itself is $54.99, so it's like you're getting a game with it for $5. I've bought 2 of them using cheap credit thus far and flipped the games back to GS for $20 in credit each time.

bread's done
Back