Best price for Fifa 13?

thepoetvd776

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for the best price to pre-order Fifa 13.

Last year Amazon included a $20 giftcard with the purchase of Fifa 13, which was the best deal. This year however, they haven't announced anything similar.

Hopefully we can post the best deals here.

What cmul said

Or if you care for ultimate team, Gamestop has 24 gold UT packs as a preorder bonus, but I'd rather get the $20 RZ cert from Best Buy.

Nice deals, thanks for the info.

I did know that Best Buy was doing that, but if I'm not mistaken it costs $15 to be a member of that program to even qualify for the $20 gc.

Personally I wouldn't buy too many games, at least from Best Buy, to make the membership worth it.

I would wait for Black Friday, but thats too far lolol Besides I traded in my Fifa 12 at amazon so I need something to satisfy my need for football lol

Also with respect to the Bestbuy angle. If your a silver member and unlocked you most likely will be able to price match any Black Friday deal while you also got the $20 preorder bonus. So preorder Fifa for Sept release get a $20 reward cert. then when/if Walmart does 29.99 on Fifa 13 you will price match and get $30 back from Bestbuy. Basically making Fifa $10 for buying it on day 1 plus the preorder bonus 10,000 coins.

bread's done
Back